Saturday, July 12, 2008

Some FUNNY STUFF!!!

LOL hey you guys, I found some funny sayings in this book from the library so i thought I might share them with you! When I read them THEY MADE ME LAUGH SOOOO HARD!!! Hope you enjoy!

1}Menstruation, menopause, mental breakdowns... Ever notice how all our problems begin with men?
2}My fantasy...2 men...1 cooking, 1 cleaning
3}CAUTION: I'm having a blonde moment. Please speak slowly and use small words
4}On my birth certificate it clearly states, "Princess"
5}Boys are like lava lamps there hot but not that bright
6}Do I look like a grocery item to you? I see your checking me out!
7}Coffee, chocolate, men...some things are just better rich
8}I'm not a blonde!! I'm knot! I'm knot! I'm knot!
9}Guys are like public toilets...they are either taken or full of crap!
10}Guys are like parking spots all the good ones are taken!
11}Smile it makes people wonder what you thinking.
12}If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!
12}wo wo wo wo wo wo the police are coming because I am so hyper!
13}I am not loud, you are just quiet
14}Are you gullible? We can cure you! Send $1,000 to.......
15}Did you know by reading this you have waste seconds of your life?
16}Scientists and psychiatrists both say 1 out of ever 4 people are crazy, check 3 friends, if they are okay, you are it!!

No comments: